HOUSTON, Sept. 13, 2016
– ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT), a leading provider of essential products and services to a wide range of industries including oil and gas and petrochemical, is showcasing its capabilities at the 2016 Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia.
The Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia attract engineers in the petrochemical, process, chemical, utility, contractor and consulting fields, along with manufacturers of rotating equipment and fluid-handling equipment from around the world.
ITT, located at Booth #2241, will demonstrate a number of innovative products, including Goulds Pumps centrifugal pumps, a Bornemann multiphase pump simulator and its i-
2 Equipment Health Monitor with Bluetooth Smart technology. The award-winning i-ALERT2 monitor allows customers to identify potential problems before they become costly failures. It tracks vibration, temperature and run-time hours and wirelessly syncs the data with a smartphone or tablet through the i-ALERT2 mobile app.
In addition, ITT pump experts will lead four discussion groups at the Symposia:
- Simon Bradshaw, Executive Director of Project Management for ITT Goulds Pumps, will lead “Discussion Group 01: Monitoring Vibration and Other Critical Machine Conditions.” For more information, click here
- David Cowan, Senior Hydraulic Engineer for ITT Goulds Pumps, will lead “The Influence of Impeller Wear Ring Geometry on Suction Performance.” For more information, click here
- Paul Behnke, Director of Product Design Engineering for ITT Goulds Pumps, and Howard Wright, Director of North America PRO Services Operations for ITT PRO Services, will lead “Vertical Pump Problems and Solutions.” For more information, click here.
- Paul Behnke, Director of Product Design Engineering for ITT Goulds Pumps, and Abhi Gandhi, Research Engineer for ITT Goulds Pumps, will lead “Winter Vibration Problems on VS6 Booster Pumps and Solutions.” For more information, click here.
Every day, ITT helps industrial customers make important discoveries, streamline refining processes and achieve efficient transportation in the most demanding environments around the world. For more information, visit http://itt.com/Expertise/Our-Businesses/Industrial-Process/
The company also plans to exhibit at the MINExpo 2016, Sept. 26-28 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2015 revenues of $2.5 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com
ITT’s Industrial Process business is a global manufacturer of industrial pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems, and aftermarket services for the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, oil and gas, mining, pulp and paper, power and general industrial markets through leading brands including Goulds Pumps
(www.bornemann.com), PRO Services
(www.ittproservices.com), Engineered Valves
(www.ittblakers.com) and C’treat